Monday, October 16, 2006



Good Monday:

Now for a word from our daughter.

“Hi. I’m Cassie. I’m eight years old. I like to play soccer, chase the animals at my house, eat carrots, and to read.

"The series I'm reading right now is about Geronimo Stilton. I’m reading The Search for Sunken Treasure. It’s about…hm." (I need to picture walk.) "It’s about a mouse and it likes to just stay home, and eat cheese and do what is necessary. (NONONONO don’t type what I’m saying, type what I MEAN. Giggle, giggle, giggle.) Okay. I’m serious.

"…and he hates flying, he hates boats, and he loves his sister who is a sports mouse who likes to take adventures. His brother is fat and always makes fun of Geronimo.

"He goes on a boat that he hates because his sister wants him to come along…and when he dives underwater he finds a sunken boat. When he attaches a rope on a box that he found that might have treasure in it, his aunt warns that when they try to pull it up the box will fall over and the treasure will fall out if it. But they were not listening.

"Some of the treasure spills on the deck of the boat and he finds a strange bottle with two handles that is the color of cheese. When they opened up the jar they could smell the smell of cheese wafting out.

"This book is cool because it about a mouse who has his own way of thinking.

“Can you put that in you blog right now?” (NONONONO! Back space! Back space! Giggle, giggle.) Okay, I like this. When I brush my teeth, can you put it on the internet?"

“No. Keely’s on the phone right now.”

“Darn this dial up internet service!” (Or words to that effect.)

The End.

No comments: