Saturday, February 02, 2008

Wow. I've managed to let a whole month slide by without a post or three. So sorry all of you people who might even care to check in with me once in a blue moon.

(....crickets chirping in the background....)

Ahem. Well since I don't have anything deep and meaningful to post today, I thought I'd add an assignment my ten year-old turned in last month:


*************************************************************

My New Years Resolution

I have made three New Years Resolutions for 2008. One helps me to be a better person, that is my personal resolution. My second is about what I should do to be a better family member. The third is about what I should not do at school.
My personal resolutions is about eating the gross healthy things that my parents force-feed me. I'm ten now, so they just need to give me the evil eye to make me eat stuff.
Oh yah, my "New Years Resolution" (Phony voice) for my family is remembering my manners. I'm very bad about interrupting, and I eat with my fingers. I get in trouble all the time for that.
Last but not least, my "School Resolution" (Strange voice again)...speaking of voices, I'm a little talkster myself. Talking and humming and making weird noises are things I do all the time. I get in trouble. I'll try to stop, I promise.


******************************************************

May our problems in life be that simple and easy to solve!

No comments: