Saturday, December 08, 2007

I'm constantly tweaking my blog.

It's much like my living room. Just when I have it the way I like it, I rearrange it, adding new things or re-discovered things that I uncover in the basement.

Lately I added a book review column as my dear friend Courtney and I formed a book club a couple of years ago and I miss it. Its rather difficult to meet as she is teaching in Thailand right now. But this is the system we used:

* = Didn't finish it because it was so objectionable. Fire-starting material.
** = Maybe worth reading if you are stuck waiting in a bus station, or it's assigned reading.
*** = Enjoyed this book. I'd recommend you borrowing a copy from a friend or the local library.
**** = Strongly recommended. I have a copy, will keep my copy forever and I'll get you one too because I hope you like it as much as I do!

I hope you join in and I'd love to hear what you are reading about and enjoy.

No comments: