Saturday, December 30, 2006

I practically begged my friends and family to check out the new look of my blog because I wanted to see how the cluster map worked on my blog site.
Thanks so much to my nieces in Tacoma, my sister and her husband in a little berg south of Pullman....and who ever you are in the mid west. I'm pretty sure it wasn't a coyote or a cow, but one never knows....
I also promised those same two nieces a photo of themselves, and I have a great one of the newest little imp in our family.(Who has a great taste in jewelry). I miss having the baby element in my life, so it is always a pleasure to spend some time with the dry-siders. Although I have to admit it is also very nice to not have to wash, wipe, feed and cajole a wee one 24/7. Gives me more time to blog! ^_^


So here are those promised pictures, and I am cogitating on an article that I read in the local newspaper about we bloggers who writes for ourselves, vs "real news". For those who check in just to see photos of Tucker the Wonderdog, you might want to pass on by this next article.
Oh, and I also promised a link to D1's blog spot as well. So there it is in the "Blogs I admire". She should update hers though. Much water has passed under that particular bridge!

No comments: