Tuesday, October 31, 2006

One Thing:



I had a continuation of my travels 3/4's written the day before yesterday and the computer "Timed out" and ate it all. Ironically, not two minutes before, I was thinking about posting what I had and then editing it later...A blogger's lazy way of rough drafting and final editing, I guess.

Now, I'm cursed with a v-e-r-y s-l-o-w computer. Either from a pretty decent virus the computer's contracted or I need to put my hard drive on a diet. (Read: delete Barbie game files, music files and tonnes of photos that I only really see when my computer uses the screen saver.)

Instead of posting my original intended travel log info, I'm gonna post a top twenty list I shamelessly copied from CynicalBstd's blog because I like how it made me think about my answers. You may want to ask your partner/friend how they would answer the questions. It was fun.

1. One thing I've never done in front of an adult: Surf

2. One sport I wish I could do: Cliff diving

3. One thing I used to be able to do but have lost the ability to: Climb trees

4. One job I wish I could have had: Travel correspondent

5. One food I can't live without: Coffee,…good merlot,…chocolate..who can choose just one?

6. One food I could easily live without forever: Lutefisk

7. One book I think is a classic: Prodigal Summer

8. One song I wish I'd written: Java Jive

9. One thing I wish I had more control over: Natural resource use

10. One thing I dislike about myself: I procrastinate

11. One thing I admire about myself: (what does it mean when I can't think of a response to this question?)

12. One thing I would change about Canada: I have no quarrel with Canada

13. One vehicle I hope to own someday: Convertible Thunderbird

14. One profession I have no respect for: Telemarketing

15. One sexual activity I have never tried but want to: Hang on, my teenager reads this blog!

16. One sexual activity I have never tried and don't want to: See above

17. One holiday I could live without: Columbus Day

18. One piece of clothing I can't live without: Jeans

19. One thing I'm afraid of: The bomb

20. One thing I'm happy to have: My family

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Waunalife,

I think you already havvalife!!! You shouldn't waunaspot either, because clearly, you already havvaspot!?? I however do not have a spot, so please may I share yours?

Thanks for considering my request,

The Firstimer